Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wheeler's at Boston's annual Skillshare!

Hey everyone!

All Boston-area ice cream fans, this is for you guys! Wheeler's will be giving away free ice cream at this year's Boston Skillshare happening this weekend. Though the Skillshare will be going on all weekend, Wheeler will be bring his icy treats on Sunday, during the lunch hour.

This is an excellent event that we are lucky enough to have each year, and the organizing collective are fantastic. There will be more than 50 workshops teaching all kinds of skills that you can take home and use in your everyday life, and all for a donation of $3-10, on a sliding scale.

Everyone who is able to attend absolutely should, because it's a great experience. Plus, you know, free lunch and dessert!

Details:
Sunday, April 6th, from 2:15-3:15
MIT's Stat Center: 32 Vassar Street, Cambridge, MA

Hope to see you there!

10 comments:

funwithyourfood said...

okay why does everything that is amazing need to be on the east coast?!
:)

well, I guess we have SOME things out here

teddy

funwithyourfood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChocolateCoveredVegan said...

You rock. Just thought I'd let you know ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'm always disliking the fact I live on this side of the country, but now I'm especially bummed that all the east coasters are getting to enjoy the goodness of your stuff! in other words? color me green.

urban vegan said...

I wish I were closer. Boo-hoo.

Good luck!

Doodleyboo said...

Thanks for your comment on and link to my blog :o) I've heard of Wheeler's before (maybe through the Vegan Freaks podcast?), and it would be fantastic to try your stuff. But knowing how things go up here in Canada with vegan stuff (Lightlife, for instance, doesn't sell up here anymore), I'll only ever get to try your stuff on a trip down south. If I can find you in New York or Seattle, I am not sharing!

Seitan Wörshipper said...

wow, wery good looking variety of vegan ice creams :) There Finland we don`t have anything like that what becomes in varitety of different vegan ice creams. We have some tofu- and oat ice creams+ Rys rice based ice cream. But we don`t have that much of different flavours than you have in USA... Sadly! I hope in some day I can got that licourice ice cream in my hometown Helsinki, it`s my alltime favourite taste of ice cream but I haven`t find it yet for vegan.
Hope we can have your Wheelers vegan "I.C`s" in Finland too!! ANd I think many other ice cream hungry vegans there are thinking same ;)

Ruby Red said...

Wheeler's is going to be so huge, the dairy industry won't know what hit them.

You should come to Texas this summer - Wheeler's would be such a sweet treat in the 100 degree weather!

TB said...

please come to Los Angeles soon! West Coast vegans want some Wheeler's love! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Placa de Vídeo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://placa-de-video.blogspot.com. A hug.