Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Go Green Expo 2008!

Hey everyone! We're very pleased to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Go Green Expo on April 26 from 10AM-6PM and April 27 from 10AM-3PM, at the Hilton Hotel in NYC.

Wheeler's Frozen Desserts will be serving up a total of four tasty flavors over the two-day event (2 flavors for each day) so everyone in NYC should plan on stopping by to check out some of our newest desserts!

The Go Green Expo is "A truly unique event from the ground up ... will change not only the public's perception of environmentalism but also how events like this are produced and managed." Learn more about the Go Green Expo at their website!

See you there!

What: Wheeler's at the Go Green Expo 2008!
Where: The Hilton NYC, 1335 Avenue of the Americas.
When: April 26 (10AM-6PM) & April 27 (10AM-3PM).
Tickets: $10/One day pass - $15/Two day pass.
Children under 12 and senior citizens are free.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to you and to the lucky ones who will get to sample your awesome product!

Anonymous said...

Aw man, I have a book signing on Saturday and then I have to be back in MA on Sunday... Wish I could go!

Hope it all goes well anyways. :)

julie hasson said...

I sure wish you guys were on the west coast! I'm dying to taste your ice cream.

Anonymous said...

Hey There! Anyone want to send me some samples! I feel like I am the only person on the planet that hasn't tired the ice cream yet!

Monika K said...

Hope the Expo goes fantastically well! (And feel free to host a booth at a convention here in Alaska anytime....) (-:

Steph said...

I was totally there! And I totally got to love on your guys glorious ice cream.

I'm a convert.

funwithyourfood said...

heyy how did this go??

Teddy