Friday, December 21, 2007

Another New Review! Vegetalion

Hello again! We at Wheeler's have been in a very jolly holiday mood lately, and as such have been giving out tons of free sample packs to folks near and far. With the request that they give us feedback and write a little review, in return, of course. Here's an awesome review from Vegetalion over at her blog.

"Wheeler's uses high quality ingredients, is sweet but relies on the actual taste of the product to carry it, not the sugar-content, contains nothing to which I'm allergic, and has a texture that made a few of us BVAers do a double-take. Plus. It tastes awesome...."

"And then... the pumpkin. oh. my. god. I don't know how to explain this one. Imagine the best pumpkin pie you've ever had, then multiply that by 10, then make it ice cream. Yes. I'd had the chocolate before, but that didn't make it any less amazing. The chocolate chunks rival the ice cream itself for flavor. The texture is a dream. I couldn't stop smiling while I ate it - chocolate ice cream this good just makes you happy. I have to stop myself from going to attack my freezer as I write this."


Thanks so much, Sarah!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

I just discovered the blog. It's great and I can't wait until I get to try your ice cream. The flavors are so damn intriguing. I just wouldn't know what to pick!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruby Red said...

where's the texas love?

i am getting so jealous after reading about a million raving reviews of your ice cream! i am, at least, consoled by the fact that your wondrous dessert is helping spread the word that vegan CAN mean delicious!

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

where's the texas love?? how about where's the OHIO love?? ;0) I too am envious of all the reviews already!!

wheeler's Black Label Vegan Ice cream said...

We have love for TX... veggiegirl if you want some ice cream email us your info!

icecreamproject2007@yahoo.com

Ashasarala said...

I am jealous about all these marvelous reviews too! All I can say is that I've sampled the peanut butter at the Veggie Fest in Boston and it makes me want to eat them all!

Ryan Grannan-Doll said...

I just found your blog and you have a very unique idea. I run a blog similar to yours, but I review ice cream places and just discuss it in general. Bravo on your creativity. If you would like to check my site out, and maybe like to it, its http://icecreamologyblog.com

vko said...

Where can buy/try in New York? Need to know so I can rant & rave about how good it is!